ABOUT THE COMPANY
HPQ'S VALUE PROPOSITION
HPQ Silicon Inc. (TSX-V: HPQ) is a Quebec-based TSX Venture Exchange Tier 1 Industrial Issuer.
With the support of its technology partners PyroGenesis Canada Inc. (TSX:PYR) (NASDAQ: PYR) and NOVACIUM SAS, HPQ is developing new ESG-compliant silicon manufacturing processes to supply the critical materials needed to reach net-zero emissions.
HPQ’s activities are centred around five (5) pillars:
- Becoming the lowest-cost (capex and opex) manufacturer of high-purity silicon (2N+ to 4N) using HPQ’s proprietary PUREVAP™ Quartz Reduction Reactor (QRR).
- Becoming North America’s first producer of micron size High Purity Silicon (3N & 4N) powders with the assistance of NOVACIUM SAS.
- Becoming the first producer to transform high-purity silicon feedstock into nano silicon materials using HPQ’s proprietary PUREVAP™ Nano Silicon Reactor (NSiR).
- Becoming a green, low-cost (capex and opex) manufacturer of fumed silica using HPQ’s proprietary Fumed Silica Reactor (FSR).
- Developing a small and compact process for on-demand green hydrogen production created through the hydrolysis of silicon and other materials.
HPQ’s CAPEX is $15-$20 per kg of high-purity silicon — less than half of the cost of the next most competitive commercial process.
HPQ’s OPEX is $5-$6 per kg of high-purity silicon, far below competing industry suppliers’ costs.
With the world’s most ESG-friendly, low-emission silicon metal production processes, HPQ makes onshoring silicon manufacturing viable.
DIVERSIFIED SILICON PORTFOLIO
Through its proprietary technologies — the Quartz Reduction Reactor, Nano-Silicon Reactor, and Fumed Silica Reactor) —HPQ supplies high-purity silicon to a wide range of industries critical to the global economy, including solar energy, battery technology, silicones, aluminum alloys, rubbers, specialty coatings, pharmaceuticals, and more.
PRIMED FOR ESG
HPQ’s low-emission silicon production technologies, efficient material use, and geographic proximity to green energy mean the company is primed to capitalize on growing ESG investment flows.